Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the biggest sales days of the year for roller skates and skate accessories.
If you’ve been holding out on buying a new pair of skates or looking to upgrade your wheels, bearings, or other gear, these holidays sales are the perfect time to score major deals and save big.
So, read on to score the best roller skates Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals as well as insider tips!
Top Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals on Roller Skates
What Kind of Roller Skate Deals to Expect
Based on previous year’s promos, you can expect to see discounts on roller skates and accessories ranging from 20% to 50% off. This includes savings on:
- Roller skates – Especially last year’s models and best-selling skates from top brands.
- Wheels and bearings – Abec-rated bearings and outdoor/indoor wheels often see major markdowns.
- Protective gear – Knee pads, helmets, wrist guards, and elbow pads are hugely popular sale items.
- Clothing and accessories – Expect deals on skate-specific apparel, bags, tools, and accessories
- Custom skates – Lead times are long, but custom boot deals lead to big savings.
- Bundled deals – Retailers offer skate, pad, helmet bundles for one low price.
Where to Find the Deals
The major online shops offering roller skates black friday sale discounts include:
- Amazon – Massive selection of skates, parts, and accessories with lightning-fast shipping.
- Bont – Specializes in high-performance speed skates and derby skates.
- Rollerblade – Top source for recreational and urban skates.
- Powerslide – Known for fitness skates and urban skates.
- Riedell – Leading designer of artistic, jam, and outdoor quads.
- Chaya – Great selection of artistic, jam, derby, and outdoor skates.
- Sure Grip – Top brand for quad skates – artistic, derby, outdoor, etc.
- Roces – Specializes in aggressive inline skates.
- Moxi – Trendy lifestyle and outdoor artistic quad skates.
Don’t forget also to check specialty skate shops and sporting goods stores. Many run holiday sales both online and in physical stores.
Extra Tips for Holiday Shopping
Use these handy tips to make sure you score the absolute best Black Friday and Cyber Monday roller skate sales:
- Start scoping out deals early. While most major sales kick off on Thanksgiving Day and last through Cyber Monday, some retailers will start discounts 1-2 weeks prior. Get a head start on deal hunting to snag the lowest prices.
- Make a wishlist of the skates, sizes, and accessories you want ahead of time. That way, you can act fast when you see a deal on your must-have items.
- Compare prices across different retailers. The same skates or parts may be cheaper at one store versus another, so shop around.
- Look out for coupon codes and early access deals through retailer newsletters and emails. Signing up for alerts can give you first dibs on promotions.
- Custom skates can mean long lead times, but the savings may be worth it. Expect big discounts on custom boots and fittings.
- Hot ticket items in limited quantities go fast. Don’t wait around too long if you see a coveted product at a stellar price.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are prime times to save big on new skates, wheels, bearings, accessories, and more.
Use this guide to find all the top deals on roller skates this holiday shopping season. Check back often as we update you with the latest promotions and sale prices!